Saturday, August 3, 2013

BOBW Challenge - So Many Stickers

Whoohoo, I finished another layout for Shimelle Laine's Best of Both Worlds blog challenge!  This layout I created for the So Many Stickers challenge:

So Many Stickers Challenge


This challenge was definitely harder for me than the 3x4 journaling card challenge.  I don't really use many stickers on my layouts.  It's not that I don't like them, I just can't seem to use them in a way that looks good.  So on this layout I really forced myself to go all out with the stickers!  All the stickers, and the journaling cards, are from Echo Park Sweet Girl, the title stickers are Simple Stories Sn@p, and some patterned paper and enamel dots are from My Minds Eye My Girl.  Even though I'll probably never create another layout with this many stickers ever again, I do like how it all turned out.  This story was something I had wanted to document, and when I saw the bird and the tree stickers on the Echo Park Sweet Girl sticker sheet, I knew it was meant to be!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment