Sunday, August 4, 2013

BOBW Challenge - Flexible Template

Hi!  I created this next layout using Noell Hyman's flexible template, per Shimelle Laine's Best of Both Worlds blog challenge.

Check that out here:
Flexible Template


For this layout I mostly used Simple Stories papers and letter stickers, some 7Gypsies, Crate Paper and Jenni Bowlin stickers, and Studio Calico wood veneers.  I really need to learn how to use some sort of photo editing software, because I had trouble getting the colors true to life with this layout picture.  The yellow "d" and "c" are really not that bright in real life.  The rest of the colors are mostly right.  If I didn't increase the brightness at all the whole layout was too dark.  But I think this is ok, for now, until I learn how to use Photoshop.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment