Sunday, August 4, 2013

BOBW Challenge - Scrapbooking In Triplicate

Hi!  I created this layout for Shimelle Laine's Best of Both Worlds blog challenge Scrapbooking In Triplicate. 

Here's the challenge:
Scrapbooking In Triplicate

And here is the layout I created for this challenge:


So, my "triplicates" are:  three photos (I know the challenge was to use embellishments in triplicate, but I just wanted to point out I have three photos, too!), three spots using yellow (the title, the border at the bottom of the photos, and the date label, which doesn't look that bright in real life, it actually matches the other yellows a little more closely), three round stickers with an enamel dot in the center, three groups of three stars, and three spots with word stickers.  Products used are Simple Stories, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, and Studio Calico.

So far I'm pretty happy I got so much scrapbooking done this weekend!  If I wasn't trying to create layouts for the Best of Both Worlds blog challenges I'd probably not get this much done in one weekend.  So I really enjoy the motivation these challenges provide me.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment