Sunday, October 13, 2013

A couple of layouts

Hello!  I just thought I'd post a couple of layouts I've finished recently.  Both of them were inspired by Two Peas in a Bucket videos.

213 in 2013 Nourish

Seeing Double Love Daddy

And here are my pages:


 
 
For the top layout (my daughter's school picture) I used mostly Fancy Pants Trend Setter products. I love the dark blue with polka dots tag!  On the bottom layout (my son and I out to lunch) I had really wanted to use the Studio Calico stitched pockets, and those two Two Peas in a Bucket exclusive flair.  I love their flair because they're flatter than most other flair I've bought in the past.  They come just flat with no adhesive, unlike so many other brands that come with foam adhesive that makes it stick up a little too much for my taste.  I like to use just one or two glue dots with the flat back flair.  Of course I could just rip off the foam adhesive on other brand's flair.  Ok, that's all I had to share for today, thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment