Monday, September 2, 2013

She Is 9 - Two Peas Challenge

Hi there!  I am loving the Two Peas in a Bucket Garden Girl challenges!  Here is my latest layout for the In The Mood To Scrap - Photo Tags + Banners.

Find the challenge here:  In The Mood To Scrap - Photo Tags + Banners

And here is my layout:


I used mostly Elle's Studio and Chic Tags products.  I had never bought their products before, and I wanted to try some out.  I used a Hero Arts tag die to cut out the two white with blue polka dots tags that are in my banner.  The paper I used was the packaging insert for the Chic Tags I used on this page.  Gotta love recycling product packaging!  I kind of wish I had used my enamel dots a little differently.  I'm not super pleased with their placement, but I can live with it.  Also was happy to use up a couple stickers from a really really old Pink Paislee sticker sheet (the small section of border sticker in the bottom left corner, and the No. sticker up near the title).  I chose the Elle's Studio paper as my background because the yellow paper with those pointed ovals reminded me of candle flames, and I thought that was perfect for birthday cake pictures!

Ok, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment